Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Art of Geometry

 What an engaging and innovative way to look at mathematics! 
 I savored touring interlaced shape arrangements alongside my children.
The first thought inside this sphere for Josh was to try to roll a coin, as is the practice at many science centers:
 An itty-bitty rendition of the climbing formation was ready for construction:
 Reflections of light and image:

2 Samuel 23:4 ''He is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning, like the brightness after rain that brings grass from the earth.’'
 Colors of the light spectrum

Genesis 9:16 "Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

3 comments:

  1. How fun. Where is this? I love your pertinent bible verses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the verses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is at Fleet :-) Thanks about the verses... I wasn't sure at first, yet it didn't seem complete without them... so your comment is a confirmation!

    ReplyDelete