Friday, October 21, 2011

Hidden Places

 A pal and I related to the fact that the Lord knows the innermost desires of the heart! She said that it is amazing what HE has in store for us, all we need to do is cling to HIM.
 I love how God is in the DETAILS of our lives!
 Way back in September, Josh had asked if we could please PLEASE make a big pile of leaves and jump in it.
 I delighted in his simple, down-home fun desire, with him. Yet, we couldn't figure where to go around here to find leaves. at. all.
 In the middle playing at our friend's house, she suggested we go outside and rake up some leaves.
 
 When I looked out the window at the sea of leaves, my eyes grew in size!
 And I was tickled at how God knows and searches our hearts. 
 I love the simple pleasures that are a part of a child's life.
 I am honored to have a front-row seat in the life of my children.

 Lord, you were not kidding when you said that your thoughts of us, 
number the grains of sand on the shore.

 Thank you Jesus, for being in the minutia of our lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment