1. What a week!
2. I misplaced the camera one week before Christmas!
3. I was sure I left it at the classroom Christmas party.
4. It turned up today under the passenger seat of the car, which we checked at least three times.
5. I deleted Internet Explorer from the computer about the same time.
6. Only to find out (last night) that it was still on the computer - just needed a computer whiz to figure that out!
7. So, maybe i was Not supposed to blog Christmas week. maybe I was Not supposed to get many pictures.
8. There were few things going on at this house.
9. illness traveled from one family member to another - from the day after school was out, through even today (first day of recovery).
10. A week of mishaps, staying home, coughs, aches and sniffles...amidst the Christmas celebrations. Such is Real Life.
What a blessing, you did end up finding your camera! ;)
ReplyDeleteHang in their my friend!
Hope yesterday's party for Jesus went wonderful! ;)