We did not end up going to the grocer.
I got a phone call when we are at the birthday party, and my aunt asked if I could stop by her place on the way home to pick up some fruit they picked up for us."Sure" I said, "that was sweet of you".
(It didn't occur to me at that moment that God was working through her and her husband).
I was humbled when I saw what they were giving us. This was such a large expression of kindness.
I asked them what led them to do this?Steve said, "Times are tough for everyone. We were at Costco and decided to get extra [to share]".
"The generosity of your family and extended family is endless".


WOW, It is truly amazing how GOD works.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this, Gina!
GOD is GOOD, all the time. :)
What a blessing! Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteGina- this is awesome. I love seeing & hearing how God is working through others to bless you guys :) And vice versa :)
ReplyDelete