
1. Y'know when there is just an overwhelming feeling of gratitude?
2. I am feeling that right now. I pray that I choose to keep my heart in such a state. It can be so fleeting. The heart can be so fickle - one moment to the next.
3. Many thoughts run through my mind. At a moment, I think of Cory's friend, Keith Beasley, and the progress he's made through this coma. I am amazed at God's sovereignty, that He is in control. In my line of work, I have served adults who are in a coma and who can not breath without a machine helpting them. I have not been so blessed to have seen the type of progress that Keith is making. What an honor, to have the opportunity to pray and to read about this miracle unraveling.
To read Keith's story or join his family in prayer, go to click here http://www.caringbridge.org/ and then at "website" type in keithbeasley
4. There is so so much more. So much that my heart wells up.
Thank you to my extended family in the Philippines for sharing my mom and dad with me. I know that you are loving "growing old together with my parents", who are visiting so often these past years. I am learning to move beyond my selfishness that wants them to be in the United States.
Thank you Lord for the blessing of my mom-in-love, for her steadfast decision to Love.
5. I am so flawed...by the time you speak to me, or see me, i'll probably let a little complaint out of my mouth....forgive me...at least i captured the thankful heart "in the moment".

0 comments:
Post a Comment