The way I see it, Pete grew up with Mike and Mickey pretty much being his second parents. They are wonderful at spur of the moment get togethers - we are blessed each time. Mickey was tagging along with Mike who was traveling for work, which brought them down our way. We got a call at 8 in the morning and around 10 we arrived at their hotel for some swimming fun!

Our little one prefers the "cold" pool. Isn't that a cute picture of these two holding hands. I found out later that he said "I wuv you" to Mickey.
Once their body temperature adjusted, BOTH of these guys enjoyed "hot pool" AKA jacuzzi
Thanks for calling us as you were passing through.

have been about two years since we've seen each other?!?
The great part is that each time we see each other
we easily pick up just where we left off... these two people are so warm and caring.

Our little one prefers the "cold" pool. Isn't that a cute picture of these two holding hands. I found out later that he said "I wuv you" to Mickey.
Once their body temperature adjusted, BOTH of these guys enjoyed "hot pool" AKA jacuzziThanks for calling us as you were passing through.
It was great to see you two!

Hi, Loved to see all. Great pics. Was so nice to see you and thanks for coming to the hotel. Glad little guy is okay, not chicken pox.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you and Pete and family soon. Much love, Mike and Mickey