Friday, April 29, 2011

It's all His timing...

I just receive a gift from the Lord and a family friend.

What is cool is the spiritual picture that is in the timing of all this.


What are the odds that after our friend has mentioned this car was for me; that the Lord would have our friend wait until - just 2 week before - I had personally surrendered over trusting the Lord for provision.
As I surrendered the control of that, the Lord has given me this fleece to affirm and bless this step of faith that God would provide.


Part of our being able to growing in faith is receiving from the Lord. I receive this gift from the Lord with a heart full of joy and excitement that He is doing this specifically for me. That the Lord will bless me for this step of faith that He will provide for the family if I release things for his control and surrender my family and all I have and am to the Lord.

I had been stumped for days about how to receive this gift, because our friend, wants no glory to go to him, but all of the glory to Him, our Lord and Savior. Thank you Jesus!

1 comments:

  1. Praise God! His timing is perfect and I am happy to see blessings in surrender. Congrats!
    Blessings, Jenn B

    ReplyDelete