Sunday, July 18, 2010

Be Still

Along came the season of summer and an opportunity for downtime together for the boys and I. Sometimes the quietness of the day are the endearing ones. I very much enjoy the company of the Lord, my husband, and my children. What a blessing to have both when its time for our "alone time with God".
The boys choose whatever outlet they like: worship through song, dance; learning God's word through bible stories (acting/puppeteering, reading, drawing, or play.). Above is drawing and here is "Joshua" and the wall of Jericho:
I get to smile when I see the creativity of "dancing" to worship songs between puppeteering a bible story:
Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

2 comments:

  1. How fun. You guys spend such quality time together. It is very inspiring. I love the verse too. It has been one I cling to a lot!

    Jenn B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it! Such creativity and sweetness toward our Lord!

    ReplyDelete