Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer baptisms

The kids and I look forward to the season of summer and the activities we can enjoy together that go well with hot weather. Part of our summer is typically beach baptisms. This year we were blessed that Pete's work schedule allows him to join us for a couple of these beach days when we fellowship with friends, mingle with other beach goers, and our church community.
First thing, the kids each took a deep hole and buried themselves in it.
Jumping the waves, running the shore, digging/building with sand, karate chops against the water were part of the day. The boys were swimming alongside those being baptized this year. Sunset was beautiful. It is such a blessing to hang out at the beach and be intermingling with familiar faces and friends from Church and school.

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the next one. I hope we will see you guys there. Good to have you back in blogland.
    Jenn B

    ReplyDelete