
I relate to that scripture as I reflect back on how my 39th year was celebrated the past few weeks.
-----
My dad and mom's 3 girls, all the grandkids, and loved ones, met at a Tea House restaurant to gather for Minda's birthday...and I was pleasantly surprised that the family celebration was also for me! That Tea House was on my list of places to go!!
Brother, sister, parent, child,
Friends on earth and friends above;
For all gentle thoughts and mild:
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our hymn o f grateful praise.
-Folliott Pierpoint, "For the Beauty of the Earth".
The evening of my actual birthday, we enjoyed Sea Horses at the Birch Aquarium:
Another day; my sis Marn, the boys, and I hung out at the beach at dusk:
Pete took a vacation day and we enjoyed my birthday cupcakes. Mmmmm. Now, I see why my sis Missy and cousin Chaz go out of their way for cupcake dessertiers!







0 comments:
Post a Comment