Thursday, June 4, 2009

This little red lettered rectangle popped up today....

S O L D
Today is 17 days since the start of escrow. The day that all contingencies on the purchase agreement contract are removed....

6 comments:

  1. God is SO good! We are praying for you guys and the close of escrow...time is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for His kindess! I will continue to hold you and your family in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! We will continue to lift up your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great news, G! Praise God for answered prayer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou for your testimony. It humbles my spirit to hear from you.

    I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge---that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Eph 3:16-19

    In Truth and Spirit, let us worship our King

    love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Gina, that is such great news.
    It has been amazing to pray and see how GOD is working in your life.
    I am so happy for you all. ;)
    Lots of Love
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete