Monday, December 22, 2008

Ten on Work-day Tues-day

Work-day Edition
1. Tuesday is work-day.
2. This is the first time i've worked during Christmas week and New Years week since the late 1990's. I just assumed I had it off this year, and found out we were open!
3. Must've been God's plan because there were so many unexpected expenses this month.
4. It'd be nice if it were for fun stuff like Christmas stuff...yet it is for...
5. 2 new tires.
6. 2 teeth extractions
7. an emergency room visit
8. proffesional dues
9. thank you God for providing the extra hours at work this month.
10. Since Rady blessed the hospital, each year the staff has recieved a warm jacket from Senior Management with the sentiment that we "warm the hearts" of the families we serve. I now have received three Rady jackets, a Rady briefcase, drink cup, mouse pad, and sticky pad holder. Go Rady!

1 comments:

  1. G- just as you are faithful for thanking Him, He is faithful to provide for you :) God bless your sweet family this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete