Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rainy Day Fun

I often enjoy rainy days, especially when I can hang out at home,
and even when we are out and about....
The boys and I ended
our stream of visits to Pumpkin themed attractions
last weekend with Pumpkins in the Park.
We learned how to make a scarecrow,
made pumpkin crafts, handprint bracelets and pinatas
decorated cookies,

We were rained out after lunch and our playdate was cut short(our lunch picnic spot below)

...yet we had much to look forward to - an afternoon of rain and watching it rain through the window while all warm and cozy wrapped up in favorite blankets.


[above] The little one says "I want (to) kiss you" then
turns and tickles!

I moved their bed next to the window and let them watch the rain drop from the roof.


They took as long as they wanted before they finally dozed off for nap time a bit later than usual.
[above is an odd angle of the rain drippng from the roof]

0 comments:

Post a Comment